Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Memories :D ♥

2010 is gonna be a history for me. I Love 2010. It's the best year for me though xD

Here's some of my best 2010 memories (:

1. My tweet was replied by J.Reyez on twitter! It's the first time an artist replied me. And he's my favourite! I'm so happy that day :D He's so real and connects with his fans. Support him always! TEAM J.REYEZ x)

2. Thanks God for everything. God always prepares the best for me. Like my PMR result. I love you God. 'God is my protection, my perfect is imperfection'. I managed to reach my target. It's the best christmas gift ever. 23.12.2010. I will always remember this meaningful date. Besides, I need to thank God once again for giving me a sweet family. Daddy and Mummy I love you! I still want to be your daughter '下一辈子' :D And my brother! You always like to 'gek' me and make fool of me but sometimes i did really enjoyed your company. It's so boring at home when u go to study. I can't say u are a good brother cause I'm not a good sister too :P hahaha But i still love you (: We are family right?! xD

3. A nice and memorable 15th birthday! Lot's of blessings and birthday wishes from my dear friends! We had a fun time celebrating my birthday at Cafe Cafe. You guys are the best. I love you my friends! I love 3 Newton too. I will miss the time when we are in 3 Newton. Although some of us are not in the same class next year, i will still remember you guys. We can still hang out together right? :D

4. I'm proud of the rising of the Asian youtube stars! Keep it going! Google them and check out their music on youtube. They speak real in their music. Like J.Reyez, Jason Chen, Lil Crazed, Joseph Vincent, JR Aquino, Traphik, KevJumba, RyanHiga, Scott Yoshimoto etc. etc. They are the Asian represent! Cause I'm yellow, I am Asian :D I spent my holidays stalking them and listening to their music. They are aweeeesommmeeeee! Asian pride!

Okay, these are my best 2010 memories. What's yours? :D Happy New Year in advance! Hope Form 4 will be great! Thanks for taking a peep. Have a nice day ya fellas ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment