Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas♥

Would you be my santa claus? Bwahahaa. I can't wait for christmas! :) I guessed you guys have the same feelings too..right? xD

ANDDD...I made a christmas list of my own! Hope Mr.Santa Claus can put them into my christmas sock.I will prepare a BIGGG one..hahaaha.

My christmas list : <3
`A camera
`J.Reyez(I love him :D)
`Tickets to Toronto,Ontario,Canada and Seoul,Korea :)
`A nice and memorable birthday to one of my besties,Christine Tzeng! <3
`My friendships with my best buddies will last forever
`This>> ":D" smile appears on each person that I loved..especially my family <3

I love christmas! I love snow! I love winter! :)
Hope everyone of you have a great christmas this year
Jingle bell Jingle bell Jingle all the way~~ ♥

Ho Ho Ho. Wish you all an early Merry Christmas! May all your Christmas wishes come true ♥

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. MERRY X'MAS!!!

    I love christmas too~ :D

    (ur banner is so fascinating~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Where's my christmas present? xD
    Thanks. I found it on website de :)

    ReplyDelete