Monday, December 13, 2010

I N S P I R A T I O N :)

Well...I love the things that inspired me a lot...Like photography, photos with vintage themed,winter themed and etc :)

I L O V E photography. I like to snap peoples with their natural smile > like this ":D" or this ":)". "SAY CHEESE!" Mum always told me that during the photo shots when i am little. I don't like to snap pictures of my own. I like to snap others :D Yeah, i know i am freakin' lame. I am a lame person though! haha

Vintage and retro lightning effects really really catches my eye. I freakin' LOVE that effects. Examples? I will show you the pictures below :O My biggest dream now is having a camera of my own. I don't care about PMR now though. It's over. If i fail to get straight...then that's it. I knew i tried my best and that's all. It makes me feel sick when reminiscence the past..especially about exams. ONE WORD 'HATE' :( But some memories are valuable to keep. Like...*SECRETS :x

I found a website that have a LOT of photos that catches my heart.."deviantART". The photographers there are DOPE! They used ADOBE PHOTOSHOP to edit their pictures. Their photos made me feel like 'WOAH!' The effects and the simplicity really inspired me.

When i go to college or UNI, i am sure that i will have a camera of my own.I like to edit photos with the beautiful natural surroundings. Nature is pretty :) Probably i would go and travel the globe to capture the people of different races,their smiles,and their inner feelings :) Maybe i will open a gallery one day? Who knows? No one can predict the future right? Haha.

So,that's all. p/s: Save the world. Heal the world. Let our future generations have the chances to see the pretty face of Mother Earth. <3 My english sucks. Please point out the grammatical mistakes or typo. But mind your P's and Q's. It's my blog not yours :P

Photobucket
Photobucket

Enjoy! :) <3

2 comments: