Thursday, June 3, 2010

i blah everything

It's been a long time i didnt touch my blog ><

Busy playing these few days :x

3 weeks holidays are a bit too long..too bored..bored to death..haha

Stay at home almost everyday

My mum was nagging me to study ==

'Still play lah u..want PMR liao horrr..get yourself prepared!'<< hate this quote..haha

BTW..i am going out tomorrow

To sniff the fresh air outside..hahaha

And i am watching prince of persia...YESHHH..^^V

Oh yeah..it's Richard's birthday tomorrow too

Happy birthday la...hope you get straight A's in your PMR

I really hope all of us(in 3 Newton)can do that :D

OHHHH...i almost forget about my sejarah's project ==

NVM..i will do it tomorrow..LOL(i'm kinda lazy..shhh)

Next week will be a busy week for me too

Need to work out for my asian dialogue's project in KJ amu's house

I bet her house will be noisy as i always talk and laugh so loud xD(I'm not insane)

So..that's all

Will update my blog A.S.A.P if i am free

Thanks for taking a peep~ Have a nice day ya fellas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment