Sunday, June 20, 2010

pressure pressure pressure :(

Yeahhh..school reopens tomorrow :(

Worried about my results

Is it good? or bad?

Haiz...is not in a good mood now

I am scare

Scare about i will be laughing by my classmates if i get the lowest marks

I know i had been thinking too much

But...it's my birthday soon

This Saturday

I hope...the results wont influence my mood

I hope...i will have a great birthday this year

I hope...everything will be okay

I know that some of the results may make me dissapointed

But i will always remember...'U will never know what you can do until you try'

I will stand up by myself

I must accept the truth

I should encourage myself to do better next time

There's nothing impossible

Live for today...hope for tomorrow

May God bless..SCHOOL...HERE I COME...:)

5 comments: